Dark Fiction Formats I’ll Consider for Review
- Short Story Collection
- Poetry Collection
- Online Zines
What Kind of Dark Fiction I’m Looking ForDark, twisted, different. Characters die? Fine by me. Graphic and gory? Doesn’t bother me as long as it’s within context. Taboo subject? No problem. Adult themes? Preferred. I’m not interested in YA or younger. I might consider some NA, but that’s the youngest I’ll go. Here’s a full list:
- Dark, the darker the better
- Experiential, lack of formulas
- Adult fiction
- Contemporary preferred, especially for dark poetry.
- Dark Fantasy
- Dark Comedy
- Strong Language
- True Crime
- Quality crafted writing, if possible
What I Don’t Want
- Light and fluffy
What You Get From Me
- Email within 24 hours letting you know if I’m interested.
- Full text review posted on my blog, GoodReads, Twitter, and my Facebook page.
- My blog uses images that’s 1400 pixels wide. If you’re unable to send an image of that size, I’ll create one for you, as a featured blog image.
- Updates every step of the way.
Review ScheduleI’m one person, I only have one brain. I can’t offer instant reviews for everyone. Check below for my posting schedule. I try to keep up a new post once a week, usually Sundays.
Fiction Review ScheduleFor reviews of each title, up to three months. If you have a series, I’ll only review the first book in the series. Small warning: I have a strong dislike for books that end with “to be continued.”
Zine/YouTube Channel?Anything Else Review ScheduleAnywhere from one week to one month. Again, I’ll keep you updated every step of the way.
Review Request FormsPlease fill and send one of the forms.
Fiction Review Request
Zine/YouTube Channel/Anything Else Review Request